Saturday 11 December 2010

Berenblut IT Training Website Terminology continued

META TAGS

Following on from my previous blog. This blog is going to focus on Meta Tags.

I am often asked What Meta Tags are. These are a special HTML(Hypertext Markup Language) tag that provides information about a Web page.

Meta Tags do not affect how a Web page is displayed. They provide information such as who created the page, how often it is updated, what the page is about, and which keywords represent the page's content.

In tomorrow's blog, I will explain some HTML terminology.

Best wishes


Melanie Berenblut

2 comments:

  1. When will you be doing another article on this subject?

    Amela Jones
    Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tekslate
    Welcome to Tecslate.com, your number one source for high quality online Viseo Tutorials of various courses in I.T. We're dedicate to giving you the very best of Video Tutorials, Self-paced Video courses,eLearning and various I.T training videos with a difference. We sell online Video Tutorials of various courses in I.T and also we offer free tutorials for various courses in I.T.
    Janet B. Boyd
    1656 Cambridge Place
    Edgewood, MD 21040
    info@Tekslate.com
    415 830 3823

    ReplyDelete